Hopefully, this FAQ will answer most of your questions about our programs, schedules,
and registration process. In case you can't find the answers to your questions and
concerns, please feel free to contact us by email
and we will answer your questions and address your concerns promptly!
- Q: What are the fees and are they required?
A: The fees will include the tuition fee, material fee, parent/guardian
sit-in fee, and one time registration fee. Tuition fee is required.
Material fee is required unless you are repeating the class.
- Q: When are the fees due?
A: Tuition, material, and parent/guardian sit-in fees are due on the first day of the class.
Registration fee is due at the time of registration.
- Q: Is the tuition fee refundable?
A: Tuition fee is fully refundable after the 1st lesson, 50% refundable
after the 2nd lesson, and no refund will be given after the 3rd lesson.
- Q: What is the material fee for and when is it required?
A: You pay the material fee to buy the textbooks
for the session unless you are repeating the class and do not
wish to buy the same textbook again.
- Q: What is the parent/guardian sit-in fee?
A: During the session for children, parents or guardians are
encouraged to attend the class with their children so that they
can learn, practice, and make progress together. The sit-in
fee is for the parents or guardians attendance for one 8-week session.
You may pay $15 material fee if you would like to buy separate
teaching materials from your child. You only need to complete one
registration form with your child.
- Q: How much is the registration fee? When is the registration fee due?
A: The registration fee is $20 one-time non-refundable charge per family.
It is due at the time of registartion. But it will be refunded if the class
is cancelled for some unforeseeable reason.
- Q: How may I pay for the fees?
A: Currently, fees may be paid by check or cash only.
- Q: How do I decide which level to enroll in?
A: If you have never learned Chinese, you will be required to
enroll Level 1 at the appropriate age group. After you passed
the level, you can enroll the next level class. If you have
learned Chinese before, you will be enrolled in the appropriate
level depending on your experiences. Certain pre-test may be given.
- Q: How many registration form do I need to complete if I have more than one child enrolled in the class?
A: One registration form per child.
- Q: What should I do if there is no Chinese classes convenient for my location?
A: Please contact us and let us know your need and interest. We will hold a class
at a convenient location for you if there is enough interest.
- Q: Do you have Chinese programs targeted at children younger than 6 years old?
A: Currently, we do not have programs targeted at younger children. But we could provide
private lessons customized to your need, or we may open small group lessons targeted at younger children if
there is enough interest. Please contact us and let us know your need and interest.